Sunday, March 14, 2010

Elisha Cuthbert photos, news & juicy gossip








Personal Quotes
"I feel like I'm one of the Simpsons". (she will have to stick with the same wardrobe all season on the Fox series "24" (2001)).
I believe not giving up on doing things.
I was lucky," (in Los Angeles) "I found what I wanted to do when I was 11.
"I don't ever want to be doing the same sort of thing, I never want to be typecast, because I have way too much to give to be sort of, to always be the hot chick in the movie." (Referring to The Girl Next Door (2004)).
I definitely believe in fate. And I believe what you put in is what you get in return. That's the way it's worked for me. As for the big picture - there's some sort of plan.
"I just went with my gut feeling and thought that if I care this much about what I'm doing, then maybe there are opportunities elsewhere and I'd be stupid not to give it a try." (when asked about moving from Montreal to L.A. at 17)
"I remember just sort of thinking I'm not going to get to do this too, too often, so I just went crazy and threw alcohol around. I was acting ridiculous and screaming at everybody and throwing a fit." (about her performance in the Weezer's video)
With friends and family in Montreal, it's always in the back of my mind. I like going back. I miss the nightlife. It's such a great city. I've been a lot of places in the world, and I'm sure I'm biased because I grew up there, but I love it.
At the time, "Sex and the City" (1998) was in its prime and I remember thinking, "God, those girl are so lucky! They got to wear all these different outfits and I'm stuck in the same thing for ten months".
I'm very mellow. I think if I hadn't become an actress, I would've lived the simple life. You know, get married and sit on my porch.
I'm a huge fan of video games and comic books. I'm not die-hard or anything, but I definitely appreciate the art in it, which is really cool.







Elisha Cuthbert - Ask.com
Get current information about Elisha Cuthbert along with movies, reviews, images and videos. Take a look!www.ask.com/movies/people/Elisha-Cuthbert/232318 -
Elisha Cuthbert • www.elishacuthbertweb.com • Your Ultimate ...
A fan site for Elisha Cuthbert contains high quality pictures, videos, information, and tons more!elishacuthbertweb.com -
Elisha Cuthbert Trivia and Quotes on TV.com
Elisha Cuthbert trivia and quotes: Elisha Cuthbert : ( On her new pixie short hair ) Actually I had been wanting to shave my head for a long time because ...www.tv.com/elisha-cuthbert/ person/18571/trivia.html -
YouTube - elisha cuthbert
images of the actress Elisha cuthbert cuthbert images of the films:série 24the girl next doorlucky girlold schoole musica: hard-fi - hard to beat
http://bio-ron-livingston.blogspot.com/? v=NFA8gX4VFCs -
.Play Video
YouTube - Captivity DVD - Elisha Cuthbert Interview
Out on DVD 29th October. Elisha Cuthbert (24, House of Wax, Love Actually) who stars as a model and cover star who is imprisoned and subjected to a series of...
http://bio-ron-livingston.blogspot.com/? v=XmvKTFntFHU -
.Play Video
Elisha Cuthbert TMZ.com
Elisha Cuthbert is seriously pissed off. The former "24" star channeled her inner Hulk ... Cuthbert quickly went from smiles to a fit of rage as she had to wait ...www.tmz.com/tag/elisha+Cuthbert/page/2 -
Elisha Cuthbert - Zimbio
Elisha Cuthbert (born November 30, 1982) is a Canadian actress best known for her role as Kim Bauer in the television series "24." She has also appeared ...www.zimbio.com/Elisha+Cuthbert -
Elisha Cuthbert Bio - Zimbio
Elisha Cuthbert (born November 30, 1982) is a Canadian actress who got her start in Hollywood on the 2003 feature film, "Old School," followed by "The Girl Next Door. ...www.zimbio.com/Elisha+Cuthbert+Bio -
Elisha Cuthbert facts - Freebase
Facts and figures about Elisha Cuthbert, taken from Freebase, the world's database.www.freebase.com/view/en/elisha_cuthbert -
WireImage.com > Celebrities > Elisha Cuthbert
Find the best pictures of Elisha Cuthbert and more celebrity and sports photography in ... Actress Elisha Cuthbert visits "Late Show with David Letterman" at the Ed Sullivan ...www.wireimage.com/Celebrities/ElishaCuthbert